Friday, January 26, 2007

Bringing Back That Ol' New York Rap


This is not a new BLOG. This is a BLOG that has been going on in my head for the last fifteen years and only now is technology catching up with me.


Hip Hop is dead. And I don't want to hear anyone saying it's still alive like ya'll ain't in agreement with Nas (He said It's dead mothefucker!) That being said:

1.This is not retro. I reserve the right to post old music, new music, or any music I may have glimpsed in my dreamlike travels to the future.

2. "New York Rap" represents to me Hip Hop as I fell in love with it. To "bring it back" evokes the spirit of an earlier time - but is not defined by geography. I reserve the right to post music from any place in the world.

3. I don't even have to post hip hop songs if I don't feel like it. This is my BLOG. Not yours. Chill.

4. There are still people making dope music. Right Now. I will try to find them and post their music.

My Name is Blind Boy Grunt

Peace!

Da Gif (feat. Mercury): The Truth Hurts
Nuclear Family: New York
Mercury: BooM
Babbletron: The Clock Song
Ghostface: Charlie Brown

No comments: